Saturday, July 25, 2026

Diana Ross: I'm Going Back on Tour!

T O U R

M U S I C

S H O P

J O U R N A L

Hello everyone! 


I hope you have been having a fantastic year so far…

I have been busy with new projects and spending time with family. Speaking of family, my daughter Tracee made her Broadway debut and I am so so proud of her! 

If you are in New York, go see her play Every Brilliant Thing, on Broadway until August 9th, 2026.



I am getting ready to bring my

Diana in Motion performances to Europe and the UK for series of firsts! 


I am playing in the Czech Republic for the very first time at Lochotin Amphitheater on July 29


I am making my debut at Lokerse Feesten in Belgium on July 31


And two days later, I’m joining the party at my first Brighton & Hove Pride in the UK on August 2



Then I begin my North American performances on August 14 in Rama, Ontario, Canada.


I am positively beaming at the thought of seeing all of you again. I can’t wait!

DIANA IN MOTION: 2026 TOUR

(click each date for tickets and more info)



We're always adding more performances so stay tuned...