Sunday, November 23, 2008

Isaiah's The World Today Just Nuts "Tina Fey: America's Sour-Heart"

Tina Fey: America's Sour-Heart


Isaiah's latest The World Today Just Nuts "Tina Fey: America's Sour-Heart." Grabbing herself, Tina Fey explains, "Even when I push my breasts up and out like this no one watches. I lost 200,000 more viewers last week. That's 1.2 million who've fled after seeing this season. NBC says I'm being beat in the ratings by the Emergency Broadcasting System. I am America's Sour-Heart. I am."

The overexposed Fey was the topic for a planned three-part series. It started with
Isaiah's The World Today Just Nuts "Bitchy Tina Fey", it continued with Isaiah's The World Today Just Nuts "Ghosts of Network Bombs Past and Present" and this is supposed to be the wrap-up; however, Isaiah is aware of how popular the other two installments have been and there may be a fourth at some point in the near future.