Sunday, March 04, 2012

Isaiah's The World Today Just Nuts "Jim Moron"

jim moron


Isaiah's latest The World Today Just Nuts "Jim Moron." US House Rep and Victorian lady Jim Moran declares, "A refined lady such as myself will not allow H-E-double-hockey sticks to appear in public. It makes me tingle in my lady parts. Free speech does not cover vulgarities or words that make me tingle." A couple to the right looks at the 'refined lady' with the man asking, "Is that Jim Moran" and the woman replying, "I think it's Jim Moron." If you're late to the party on this, Jim Moran's decided free speech doesn't include "hell" and is making a big fool and priss of himself demanding an advertisement telling Barack to go to hell be pulled. You can refer to "THIS JUST IN! PUNK ASS MORAN!" and "Call him 'Punky Brewster'" (Wallly and Cedric's joint-post). Isaiah archives his comics at The World Today Just Nuts.