Saturday, October 12, 2013

I Hate The War

In a career of so many disgraces, Nick Robinson found a way to out shame even himself.


Some may find that hard to believe.  His 2010 tantrum, for example, is not forgotten. 

Press Association reported on the TV reader's rampage over a sign:


A film clip posted on the website of the New Statesman magazine showed him grabbing the sign which was being waved behind him while he was broadcasting from Westminster yesterday.
He is shown trying to pull the sign, which reads "Cut the war not the poor", apart before stamping on it while a protester shouts: "You should be ashamed of yourself, mate. You should be ashamed."

After his bitchy tantrum led to the embarrassment of his wife and their kids and widespread mockery of Robinson himself, he wrote a non-apology about how he was trying to do his job and did not appreciate a sign against the war being waived behind him, "I am a great believer in free speech but I also care passionately about being able to do my job reporting and analysing one of the most important political stories for years."


No, you don't respect free speech. If you did, you'd appreciate the sign. In fact, if you really did, you would have put the sign waver on camera for questions.

Robinson's just one more dirty whore pretending to value free speech as long as it's speech he agrees with.

Today BBC's shame is in the news yet again.

Nick Robinson has declared Tony Blair really thought weapons were in Iraq -- weapons of mass destruction.

See, Tony explained that to him after he and Nick made passionate love.  In the fresh glow, with Nick reclining in the wet spot, Tony stroked Nick's bald head and said, "Nicky, my love, I really do believe that Iraq has WMD."

Sadly for Nick, that only happened in his head.

He's making claims he can't back up.  The public testimony to the Iraq Inquiry has made it clear Blair knew the truth but elected to lie.

Nick Robinson's lust for war and hatred of peace is so great that he can't stop repeatedly humiliating himself in public.  It's very sad and he's so pathetic.



It's over, I'm done writing songs about love
There's a war going on
So I'm holding my gun with a strap and a glove
And I'm writing a song about war
And it goes
Na na na na na na na
I hate the war
Na na na na na na na
I hate the war
Na na na na na na na
I hate the war
Oh oh oh oh
-- "I Hate The War" (written by Greg Goldberg, on The Ballet's Mattachine!)


The number of US service members the Dept of Defense states died in the Iraq War is [PDF format warning] 4489.



The e-mail address for this site is common_ills@yahoo.com.