To recap: the GOP nominee chided Goldman Sachs, denounced the Iraq/Libya wars, reprimanded the Gulf States, and called for detente w/ Russia
While Hillary tried to insist that the WikiLeak of her private speeches -- she was talking about the movie LINCOLN to them.
Because, of course, Hillary is a well known film reviewer.
You can find her movie musings in every issue of NEOCON WEEKLY -- right under the poll for which war they should start next.
And Hillary touted her record throughout the debate.
HRC's signature initiatives as US senator from New York included the Iraq War, regulating video games, and criminalizing flag burning.
Hillary supported the Iraq War.
Her failure to read the intelligence on it before she voted for it (or, apparently, after) isn'tan issue.
New content at THIRD:
- Truest statement of the week
- Truest statement of the week II
- A note to our readers
- Editorial: Not doing the work required is serious ...
- TV: The Man and The Boy Chick
- Last week at the White House . . .
- Thoughts on the second presidential debate (Ava an...
- Tweet of the week
- Critiquing the fashion of the debate (Rebecca, Bet...
- When they go low, Hillary goes high?
- Jim's World
- Whore of the week: Adam Peck
- This edition's playlist
- The establishment wants the Iraq War to continue (...
- Smug Hillary Clinton (Ann)
- Melissa Etheridge's lousy album (Kat)
- Marcia reviews ELIZABETH AND MICHAEL
- Chairman Miller'S Statement on Continued Delays an...
- Isakson on Continued Phoenix VA Negligence: Failur...
- Gloria La Riva weighs in on the debate
- Gloria La Riva: Exclusion from debates is blatant ...
- It's been a race to the bottom between the "lesser...
Kat's "Kat's Korner: The Lesbian Who Preferred Men" went up yesterday as did Isaiah's THE WORLD TODAY JUST NUTS "Stand Up Hillary."
The e-mail address for this site is email@example.com.