Friday, November 01, 2019

Some Tweets from Gabrielle Farrell

Gabrielle Farrell is the press secretary for candidate Elizabeth Warren.



  • Bailey is ready for Halloween!
    />
    0:31
    290K views
  • Stopped by to give some hugs to keep the team warm as they hold down the fort!
  • Tomorrow, I’ll be bundled.
  • . just told me it’s Halloween. I forgot.
  • *enters Bostonian* i’ll take an ice tea w/ extra ice, please
  • whoa
  • Passing 's bold legislation would improve Puerto Rico's entire economic trajectory and clear the path for the Puerto Rican people to regain control of their economy. Proud to work for a candidate who has always been an advocate for Puerto Rico.
  • I'm a devoted Democrat, a lifelong Ohioan, and I'm proud to be all-in for !
  • I’m supporting for president & tomorrow I’m going to call some of her grassroots donors to say thank you thank you thank you! I also may have some brainstorming questions for what I can do to support your voice too! donate here.
  • Every month is Latinx heritage month when you're part of a campaign that recognizes, celebrates and uplifts the Latinx community every day 🥰🥰 Join me in Cambridge on Nov. 20th for our first Latinx Community Meeting:
  • .’s into liberty green sneaks. – at Memorial Union Building
  • A newer feature of Warren campaign events: asking audience members to introduce themselves to people they don’t know sitting around them. She’s about to take the stage in Durham, NH >
  • Doors just opened to the town hall on the campus of . Crowd is a mix of students and locals. will have more later today on . – at Memorial Union Building
  • Democratic Presidential candidate and Senator telling the story about how she was able to go back to college for $50 per semester. She has repeated this story on the campaign trail, explaining college should be more affordable
  • Proud to announce that has endorsed Elizabeth Warren! So happy to be in this fight with Zach and to both be fighting for a candidate that is "infectiously optimistic about the future of our country."
  • before my drive up to New Hampshire, dropped my dogs off at my mom’s. she ran outside w/ a snack pack just before i pulled off. just like the ones she used to prepare for me back in middle school. God, i love her.
  • Marching in Las Vegas Pride with and was a once-in-a-lifetime experience — and we’re beyond proud to be receiving ’ Grand Diva Award for Best Overall Parade entry! 🌈🗽🏳️‍🌈✨