Sunday, June 21, 2020

Vote Libertarian Jo Jorgensen President 2020 If You Want Less Taxes and Government Spending





Keep More Of Your Earnings For Yourself and Not Giving It To The Government... If You Want To Say Thanks Please Subscribe Like and Share My Channel and If You Like My Videos and And Want To Help Me Keep My Equipment Up and Help with Transportation and Food While Recording Please go Here. https://www.paypal.me/roakie2000



------------

C.I.: Jo Jorgensen is the presidential nominee for the Libertarian Party.  I don't have time to watch every campaign video that goes up.  We almost had a real mistake.  Some drunken idiot posted a YOUTUBE video arguing for Jo to be president.  And it was playing in the background as I was working on something else.  I'd already scheduled it for posting.  The kid who made was clearly drunk but who cares.  What I did care? At the end when he said Donald Trump needed to be raped with a donkey d**k -- no one needs to be raped, you stupid ass.  He had made a case -- based largely on his use of drugs -- for Jo and then he gets to the end and starts saying Donald needs to be raped and he needs to be raped because he's a n-word (the druken White boy used the n-word -- click here if you don't believe me). 

I would love to hear a variety of voices but I never a need a voice that says "____ needs to be raped because they're a n"word.  I'm not calling for YOUTUBE to pull the video but it has no place here.  I've seen e-mails where, for example, Dario Hunter supporters argue that I could be posting personal YOUTUBE videos that endorse Dario, etc.  I was willing to try that.  Not anymore.  I don't have time to go through all these videos.  I got lucky that the one of the drunk stupid ass was still playing because if it hadn't been playing in the background, it would have gone up here.  I don't expect most political videos -- especially ones that start out decrying the police attacks on African-Americans -- to end with a call to rape someone and the use of the n-word.

We'll stick to official videos -- either campaign videos or press videos.  Sorry.