Sunday, June 26, 2022

Isaiah's THE WORLD TODAY JUST NUTS "Geezer Rock"

geezer


Isaiah's latest THE WORLD TODAY JUST NUTS "Geezer Rock." Bruce Springsteen, resting on his walker, is in concert -- you know that because he's telling one of his rambling and pointless stories, "I'm still the working class hero. Nothing's changed. I was on David Geffin's yacht with Barack the other day and I thought, "Oh inflation." Cause he was serving us cheap and domestic. Barack and I exchanged a look. Just like all of you do at your own kitchen tables. But turns out David could still afford good caviar, he just couldn't get it due to supply line troubles. Okay now let me sing a song about working out on the highway and pretend like I know what that's like 1.2.3.4."    Isaiah archives his comics at THE WORLD TODAY JUST NUTS.