Sunday, January 27, 2008

Isaiah's The World Today Just Nuts "Caroline Speaks"

carolinespeaks

Isaiah's latest The World Today Just Nuts "Caroline Speaks." Caroline Kennedy states, "Hello, I'm Caroline Kennedy and despite Bambi groupies complaining about a 'Clinton Dynasty' they love me adding my two cents worth. I'm not really famous for anything other than my birth -- that and a really bad Neil Diamond song. I'm endorsing Bambi and trashing Bill Clinton. People are acting like my worthless opinion means some thing or is news. In the 90s I wrote a self-righteous column about Bill Clinton's sex life and the whole world agreed not to point that I never mentioned my own father's affairs. So listen to a Kennedy. If it weren't for my family, Marilyn Monroe might have lived." The 90s column was in Newsweek, for any wondering. I would also suggest everyone check out Elaine's site tomorrow. I'm guessing (and would bet money) that she'll go over some realities about 'Sweet' Caroline including her trashy anything-to-make-a-buck behavior at Elvis' funeral. (The press may fawn over her, but her own peers have not forgotten.)