Sunday, June 01, 2008

Isaiah's The World Today Just Nuts "Queen Nancy Pelosi"

queenancy

Isaiah's latest The World Today Just Nuts "Queen Nancy Pelosi." I-will-stop-the-process Nancy Pelosi, in crown, declares, "In October 2006, as the America people begged for impeachment, I took it off the table. In 2007, I becmae Speaker of the House and I refuse to end the illegal war. I care so little about the Iraq War I don't even know how many US service members have been wounded. Now I'm working on subverting democracy by installing Barack as the Democratic presidential nominee. I don't care about Democratic voters and called them racists last week. I have no morals and if that surprises you, you never met my spoiled princess daughter. She won her super delegate status at an all night kegger." For more on Nancy Pelosi's statments last week, see "why nancy pelosi's a democrat (it's a shocker)," "Nancy Pelosi says Kentucky is racist," "Iraq snapshot" and "What the hell's wrong with Nancy Pelosi?".