Saturday, March 10, 2018

Kevin de Leon will fight to protect the environment



Kevin de Leon is committed to protecting the environment.




  •  Pinned Tweet
    I'm running for the U.S. Senate because you deserve a seat at the table. Please join my campaign:
    1:23
    35.1K views
  • What an incredible privilege to spend this afternoon with to talk about our shared values, and our vision for the future of California. Took me back to my freshman days on the campus!
  • Our thoughts are in . My deepest condolences go out to the friends and family of the officer who was shot and killed while protecting his community. Proud of the brave men and women of and first responders who were on the scene.
  • We are in mourning over horrific tragedies across California this morning. In yesterday the lives of three brave women ended in an act of senseless violence. Our heartfelt prayers are with the victims' loved ones this morning.
  • In CA we knew from day one that Trump would work overtime to scapegoat honest immigrant communities. That's why I authored to ensure Californians never spend a single cent to help this admin carry out its racist schemes. Join our fight: