Friday, September 20, 2019

Some Tweets from Gabrielle Farrell

Gabrielle Farrell is the press secretary for candidate Elizabeth Warren.



  • this is a first for the πŸ“Έ line; love the creativity of her supporters. organizer: are you committed to caucus for the response: “Yes, I am!” πŸ₯³πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™
    />
    0:09
    793 views
  • this dog is so well poised. it’s as if she’s been waiting for this moment with all day. 🐾
  • . usually waits until the end of the night to sign things for folks whenever she can, but given this girl’s bedtime, she made an exception, & bent down with a marker to send her off on her way smiling ear to ear. – at The University of Iowa
  • you can watch this town hall from a liberty green bridge, that’s so freakin’ cool.
  • I've met so many people on the campaign trail but moved me. Her story is powerful &reinforces the need for the comprehensive criminal justice reform that 's plan offers. Share B's story, & let her light remind you of why we're in this fight πŸ™ŒπŸΏ
  • Tonight, we’re blessed w/: ⭐️ explaining how we will achieve big structural change ⭐️ being surrounded by 2,000 people filled w/ determination ⭐️ audience Q&A ⭐️ πŸ“Έ line ⭐️ a reminder we can change the course of American history. one person, 1 vote at a time. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
  • .: “This is a family thing when I do this.” cc:
  • you can hear speak about big structural change from a canoe...on a river, because it’s just like that sometimes... cc:
  • I spy a liberty green bridge in Iowa City!!
  • It’s a beautiful night for big, structural change πŸ—½
  • We talk a lot about the selfie lines but the notes are just as important. EW gets a pile of notes after her town halls and she reads every single one of them on her ride home. Here’s a sample from NYC:
  • πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
  • The notes are my favorite way to close out a day. A humbling reminder of why we’re in the fight
  • Replying to  
    Every time I see a bts of the selfie lines my heart swells and I get teary. She makes me feel like it’s 2007 again and I’m 14. When I would watch the news and heard an incredible man talking a lot about hope. I cannot wait for her to be our President.
  • πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
  • On Mon. night, took about 4,000 πŸ“Έ. It took about 4 hours. Then reporters asked if she would stop the photo lines at some point as our movement and town halls continue to grow. But she said no. She's a true definition of a "people person." President of the people.
  • The best Twitter is selfie line Twitter.
  • Wonky but important summary of how an -style wealth tax could stimulate more productive investments. Put another way, the tax itself could be good for the economy, even before you consider all the good things the tax revenue could support.
  • I'm so excited by all of the new voices that have joined —especially . Her work has changed the way we think about this moment in history and how we're preparing for the fight ahead of us. Thank you for your support.
  • My plan to would end lobbying as we know it. Under that plan, it would be illegal for former members of congress like Pat Meehan to get jobs as lobbyists once they leave office.
  • shout out to the man who offered to lift my bag & put it in overhead. i’m sorry you didn’t trust me when i warned how heavy it was. hope you’re okay.
  • Our children shouldn’t have to live like this. If we want to end the gun violence epidemic, we need to make big, structural change.
  • We are with you, . My father’s ALS struggle is why I’m in this fight. After his tracheostomy, my undocumented grandmother was his full-time caretaker; my mother worked on her own to feed us. We need . Thank you for fighting for us & with us.
  • facts
  • OH MY GOD OH MY GOD The 2019 National Book Awards Longlist: Poetry | The New Yorker
  • Replying to 
    Thank you for never, ever giving up!
  • ICYMI: : “...if there's even a single person in that room that wants to say hello who wants to take a photo who didn't get a photo, I will have considered this event a failure.”