Sunday, November 03, 2019

Some Tweets from Gabrielle Farrell

Gabrielle Farrell is the press secretary for candidate Elizabeth Warren.



  • What my family thinks I do in Iowa vs. what I actually do
     
  • Washington is working great for the wealthy and well-connected, but not so great for everyone else. It won't be enough to just nibble around the edges. If we want to root out Washington corruption, we need big, structural change.
  • Bad. Ass. 🗽
  • +1
  • A quick word about the terms “progressive” and “regressive,” which are sometimes used in misleading ways. The Warren plan to replace $11T in individual health care spending with $11T in revenue primarily from the top 1% and big corporations is extraordinary progressive.
  • you get a pinky promise! you get a pinky promise! you get a pinky promise! 💙 – at Vinton Shellsburg High School
  • just started speaking, kicking off with an emotional story about how her mom fought to keep their house
  • I am a Warren Democrat & I am in great company! 😊🥰🤗
  • 🐾
  • At one of my regular coffee shops in Mesquite, Nevada. one of the baristas, seeing my shirt, asked me about her Medicare for all plan: “No copays huh?” “None” “And my taxes wont increase?” “No sir.”
  • Elizabeth Warren just delivered a barn burner of a speech at and showed why she is the frontrunner. This is not a moment for vague platitudes. This is a moment to get out there and FIGHT for our democracy. And she is the best fighter that we’ve got.