Sunday, October 04, 2020

Joe and the lies of war aka hiding behind dead relatives

 Reily Sean is a hell of an idiot.  A Joe Biden supporter, he Tweets the following:

New Biden ad highlights how he secured MRAPs for our troops in Iraq which, according to the veteran in the ad, "saved thousands of lives and limbs." "He knows what it's like to send a child to war."


He knows what it's like to send a child to war?

Oh, look at the bitch posture and pose.  Joe didn't serve himself so he hides behind his dead son (dead from cancer).  And we're not supposed to be appalled or find the little bitch pathetic?

There's something so pathetic about a 77-year-old man trying to hide behind his dead son.


But that's all Joe does, trot out dead relatives to hide behind.  For years, he lied about his first wife and falsely declared she was killed by a drunk driver.  No, she wasn't.  And he was told this to begin with.  Here's what he was told -- I'm not in the mood and I'm not going to bite my tongue -- he was told that his wife and his daughter died in the car crash most likely because his wife was focusing on the children arguing and not on driving and that's why she went into the wrong lane and their car ended up hit.


It was never about a drunk driver -- Joe knew that from the very start.  It was always presumed that it was his wife's fault.


I know that for a fact because I heard from him.  


But he lied and lied and lied again about the man whose car hit his family's car.  He claimed the man was drunk, he pretended the man was responsible.  He did this publicly.  And all along he knew he was lying.


He just lies over and over.


And now we're supposed to rally around him because he knows what it's like to send a son to war?


He doesn't.


It's another f**king lie.


Joe voted for war in 2002.  When he voted he didn't know Beau was going to enlist.  (Beau enlisted in 2003.)  When Beau announced he was enlisting, Joe tried to talk him out of it.  I was present for one of those conversations.


So don't give me this b.s. of the great politician Joe who voted for the Iraq War knowing his son would be deployed when (a) Beau wasn't in the military when Joe voted for war and (b) Joe begged him not to join the military.


There is so much that I could be telling but I bite my tongue.  I'm not going to bite my tongue on big lies like these.  And I've stated before, stop the saint Beau nonsense because it's going to make me explode that myth.  So far, I've managed to hold my tongue on that.  I don't know how much longer I'll be able to.


You know what it reminds me of?  When I was five-years-old, we went to see a great uncle.  It was a long drive.  I'd never met him -- or his family -- before that I knew of.  My mother turned around (from the passenger side) as we pulled into the drive-way and said, "Do not tell [the child] that [..] isn't her mother and that her older sister is really her mother.  [The child] doesn't know."


The child didn't know?  I didn't know.  I'd never met the kid (who was my age) before and knew nothing about any of them.  But now I was five-years-old and going into a situation where all I could think was, "Her sister is really her mother.  Don't say it, don't say it."


As Joe lies repeatedly over and over of late, I feel like in that same position again -- knowing things I didn't ask to know and afraid I might blurt them out at any minute.


The following sites updated: