Saturday, June 16, 2012

Isaiah's The World Today Just Nuts "The Gentlemen's Club for Journalism"

the gentlemen's club for journalism
Isaiah's latest The World Today Just Nuts "The Gentlemen's Club for Journalism."  Former Wall St. Journal reporter Gina Chon sprawls across a bed and explains, "After getting fired, I wallowed.  Now I'm ready to make some money.  Some reporters take notes during interviews.  Some make audio recordings.  I videotaped mine.  That's where the big money is!  As a member of the Gentleman's Club for Journalism, you'll receive one DVD a month for just $29.99 a month.  Each DVD will be jam packed with hardcore journalism.  I'll show you how I got deep, penetrating interviews and how to cheer up a source who's feeling blue.  Must be 18 or older."  Isaiah archives his comics at The World Today Just Nuts.