Tuesday, September 02, 2014

WhistleBlower Apologizes to Andy Wakefield...

I do a lot of charity work offline.  Children's issue mainly, conditions and diseases, autism, etc.  On autism, I have friends who believe vaccines are harmful and friends who believe they are not.  I take no position on the issue, I'm not a doctor, but I am supportive of both sides of the argument, feel that a conversation should take place.  This is an autism issue, what follows below, and it's about someone being discredited apparently wrongly -- I'm not familiar with the players or participants -- so we will make time to note it here and include it.  I only found out about the e-mail a few seconds ago or we would have noted it sooner.  If there's anything in it for you -- even curiosity -- take time to stream.  If it doesn't apply to you, ignore it.  I have seen this issue destroy families that work on the issues of funding and research on autism, I'm not interested in an argument so don't e-mail me one.  




WhistleBlower Apologizes to Andy Wakefield...

Interview at 9:00 PM Tonight on Robert Scott Bell Radio Show...



Opinion by Consumer Advocate  Tim Bolen

Tuesday, September 2nd, 2014

Celia Farber, Editor of The Truth Barrier just a few hours ago, released a
breaking news story titled "BREAKING NEWS: CDC WHISTLEBLOWER TEXT MESSAGESTO ANDY WAKEFIELD: STUDY WOULD HAVE  SUPPORTED HIS SCIENTIFIC OPINION."
You can read her shocking story by clicking on the blue article title just
above.  But, before you do that I want to point out that you can hear MUCH
MORE from Celia Farber on Robert Scott Bell's Radio Show at 7:00PM EST
(today).  If you can't listen to the radio broadcast live, then Robert will
have a recording of the interview available on his website front page.  To
listen to the interview live, or the recording, click on the Robert Scott
Bell's Radio Show and then click on the  "Listen" word in the line just
below the page title.

Here is an excerpt from the telephone text to Andy Wakefield, as shown on
Celia's site. It is a conversation between Andy and William Thompson.

Andy - Is the Press Release real?

Bill -  Yes.

Andy - Thank You.  It was the right and honorable thing to do.

Bill - I agree.  I apologize for the price you paid for my dishonesty.

Andy - I forgive you completely and without any bitterness.

Bill-  I know you mean it and I am grateful to know you more personally.


To read the entire article click on:
http://www.bolenreport.com/autism/Whistlblower%20apology%20to%20Wakefield.htm



Tim Bolen
http://www.bolenreport.com