Friday, September 05, 2014

Video ~ Peak Inequality, Basic Income & the Emerging Revolution (David DeGraw)


David DeGraw notes the following:


Online version
~
The Economics of Revolution

~

Supporter,

I ended my ban on interviews. If I get assassinated tomorrow, I’d be content knowing the message got out in these videos...
~
~

img

The Economics of Revolution Interviews, Roundup 1 ~ Peak Inequality, Basic Income & the Emerging Revolution

Here are excerpts from my 30-minute interview with Thom Hartmann, a Ring of Fire radio interview with Mike Papantonio and a clip from Lee Camp's Redacted Tonight. +Read More...
~

~
img

Peak Inequality: The .01% And The Impoverishment Of Society

An extensive analysis of economic conditions and government policy reveals that the need for significant systemic change is now a mathematical fact. Let's take an in-depth look at the evidence. + Read More...
~
~
~

Do You Want To See More Content?

Without support from people like you, I wouldn't be able to do this. The more love you give, the more time I can dedicate to pumping out quality content...