Monday, June 24, 2019

Some Tweets from Joe Sestak


  • A special thank you to the Black Hawk County Dems for letting me close out an enjoyable first day in Iowa with them.
     
  • Our epic challenge is to regain the trust of Americans ...all Americans... by electing a President who the people know will remain accountable to them, even when we disagree. I want to be that President
  • Americans want a President who is accountable to them, above self, above party, above any special interest. I want to be that President
  • Thank you Pastor Morgan and the First Antioch Church for welcoming me in Iowa. I began my day with the warmth of an African American congregation as I often did in Pennsylvania on many Sundays.
  • Interview on use of military and Iran: Militaries can stop a problem; they can never fix a problem.
  •   Retweeted
    Honored to introduce my former Congressman, Admiral , at an event in support of Elaine Schaefer for Delco County Council. Both Joe & Elaine exemplify what we need in leaders - honesty, transparency, and fairness. I hope to be the kind of public servant I know they are.
     
  • We honor our veterans today ... but also recognize those with the toughest job in the military: their families. Glad to be part of WWDB 860 ’s discussion on Veterans Day!
  • Great being with Helen Tai running 4 PA State Rep in Bucks County’s 178th. A superb leader with passion & caring, she has already shown service with principle in her short time as the 178th’s Representative. Her constituents are fortunate to have her! !