Sunday, January 19, 2020

Some Tweets from Adam Kokesh

Iraq War veteran Adam Kokesh is seeking the Libertarian Party's presidential nomination.



  •  Pinned Tweet
    The less government we have, the more powerful we are.
  • That's because you rigged the primary against , , and .
  •   Retweeted
    I'm rooting for in 2020? Why? So that every time a normie asks me about my pepper spray I can say that man inspired me. I wish I still had the video somewhere. It's lost in the archives. Took me down in a second.
  •   Retweeted
    We should include too! , I dare you to challenge both and Adam Kokesh into one of your push-up contest.
  •   Retweeted
    If can run for I should be able to run for but seriously, Adams a great dude with noble ambitions.
  •   Retweeted
    Just in case you missed our last episode, w special guest ! it was a great talk with incredible insight from real journalist! Be on the lookout for our next episode w Libertarian presidential nominee and civil disobedience all-star !
  • The is rigging the primary against , , & . Will you even debate them, ? Your take on the Libertarian primary?
  • The 1% added $21t to their wealth in the last 30 yrs with govt's help in stealing it from you though taxation & corporatism. Want to end this massive redistribution & take back what's been stolen from us? Or do you want to support & pretend more govt is the answer?
  •   Retweeted
    If this was the 92 presidential election, I'd agree with that wholeheartedly. At this point, the only presidential candidate I can support with a remotely clear conscience is , and that's mostly because my favorite Green candidate was driven out of the party.
  •   Retweeted
    Replying to 
    When the DNC continues to censor , and elects another Big Bank candidate, please consider voting for a principled peace candidate. is certain to offer you another option. My choice is
  •   Retweeted
    Call Me Ignorant #56 - Adam Kokesh (2020 Libertarian Presidential Candidate)
  •   Retweeted
    To start off, here is our interview from December with . Adam is a very active voice in battling the governments violation of our rights.
  •   Retweeted
    Why stop there? Dissolve the entire federal government. The Fed doesn't do it alone.
  •   Retweeted
    After all these years, if are you still mnemonically possessed by Pluto, then this may help: My Very Educated Mother Just Served Us Nachos
  •   Retweeted
    Replying to 
    Instead of empowering thieves I suggest we reclaim our . Instead of envy I suggest . Instead of further empowering psychopaths I suggest we . Together we can
  •   Retweeted
    Who will be the anti-war candidate to make the ballot this November? I discuss this at .
  • I used to use but I ran into problems there that reeked of similar political bias. Sorry to see them totally destroy their credibility by banning over one tweet from an "SJW." Be warned! Do not use Mail Chimp!
  • Is Libertarianism Radical? AVTM 10.0 #395
  • War is the health of the state and maintaining principled opposition to militarism should be a priority for . Great insight here, !
  •   Retweeted
    Presidential interview Adam Kokesh 2020