Sunday, February 02, 2020

Some Tweets from Nina Turner

Nina Turner is a national co-chair of candidate Bernie Sanders' campaign.



  •  Pinned Tweet
    Thank you ⁦⁩ for the the uplift on ⁦⁩. When you called me this generation’s Shirley Chisholm my ❤️ skipped beats. Her unbought & unbossed spirit informs me. The fight for justice is forever & I am honored to be in that fight!
    />
    2:08
    543K views
  •   Retweeted
    For nearly 50 years, has publicly pretended to have been a part of the Civil Rights Movement. He's not "exaggerating" or "embellishing," he is creating entire fictional storylines to impress white liberals & connect w/ Black voters. It must be confronted A thread...
  •   Retweeted
    “There’s only a few opportunities come around in a lifetime to change the course of history towards human beings,” said Justin Vernon of fame during a concert for . “Who knew Iowa would have that chance? That’s all I’m saying.”
  •   Retweeted
    🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️Des Moines Register, partners cancel release of Iowa Poll over respondent concerns
  •   Retweeted
    & you know: I love I love I love I love I love I love I love I love I love I love I love I love I love
  •   Retweeted
    Replying to  
    That’s ok. I found the real poll right here! 😂 Tonight’s Sanders rally
  •   Retweeted
    In Iowa, two of my favorite people. chief of staff and , the Nation’s heartbeat! Why are these 2 women so happy? Because we are going to win the I
  •   Retweeted
    Powerful woman out here supporting Bernie in Cedar Rapids Iowa!
  •   Retweeted
    I love I love I love Michael Moore I love I love I love I love I love I love I love our movement & I hate the forces of greed, corruption & injustice
  •   Retweeted
    Rigged elections destroy faith in the democratic process, & can lead to low voter turn out and a loss to Trump. Calls for unity should be directed, first and foremost, at those anti-democratic forces.
  •   Retweeted
    “What we will do is invest in our young people’s jobs and education, Not more prisons and incarceration.” Sounds like the poetry of Senator Dr. and is starting to rub off a little!
  • My years in public life have taught me that power concedes nothing w/o struggle. The gravity of that struggle always falls on working people. When those in power set the boundary of what is respectable, they limit our progress. They are nervous bc we can win.
  •   Retweeted
    Everyone is demanding apologize (and she has). Ok. Has anyone demanded apologize for personally attacking ("nobody likes him")? He did 39 rallies for her. She is working overtime to smear him right now. Has she apologized?
  •   Retweeted
    ⁦.⁦⁩ taking Iowa. ⁦⁩ on the stage rocking the crowd!
  •   Retweeted
    "So Senator Bernard Sanders may be 78 years old but baby we about to make him 46" absolutely lighting up Iowa 2 days before the caucus Schedule a call shift to light up the phones:
  •   Retweeted
    There are only two days until the Iowa Caucus! If we keep up the hard work we can win this together. Join us live in Cedar Rapids for our caucus concert and rally featuring !
  •   Retweeted
    Ohio is representing for Bernie!
  •   Retweeted
    This is what our movement looks like, an amazing canvass launch with and in Waterloo Iowa for at house with
  •   Retweeted
    The freedom fighters from 2016 are back. We’re here to win this Iowa. My political favorites and mentors ! We also had throwing down. We’re about to win!
  • Living while Black in America has always been a political act. I do what I do in honor of our ancestors who moved mountains, even through simple acts. Today I think of the four icons in Greensboro that launched a sit-in movement to overturn the Jim Crow South ✊🏾
  •   Retweeted
    CEDAR RAPIDS! JOIN US TONIGHT!
  •   Retweeted
    “If we are looking to defeat Trump, to unify this nation & to have a true champion who will go up against corruption & will stand up for the everyday people of this nation—his name is Bernard Sanders.” - on
  •   Retweeted
    People are searching the hell out of “Biden Social Security” in Iowa and New Hampshire (and, amusingly, Washington DC)