Sunday, October 04, 2026

Today at 4 PM ET: A rank-and-file strategy to fight job cuts, war and dictatorship

 

Will Lehman for UAW President! Power to the rank-and-file!
Brothers and sisters,
 
Today, Sunday, October 4, at 4 PM ET, I’m holding an online meeting for all UAW members and workers who want to fight back:
 
TOMORROW AT 4 PM ET
Whatever the result of the election, UAW members face the same crisis. AI and automation are being used to slash jobs. Trump’s trade war and attacks on democratic rights are escalating. And the UAW apparatus has enforced every concession along the way.
 
At the meeting, I’ll speak on the next steps to take control of the plants and put technology at the service of workers, not the corporations. Then the floor goes to you. Ask questions in the live chat or send them in ahead of time.
 
Registration takes a minute. We’ll email you the link to watch, and everyone who registers gets the recording.
HELP BUILD THE MEETING
1Forward this email to coworkers, friends and family.
2Share the registration link on your own social media pages and work groups: willforuawpresident.org /events.
 
Register now
 
See you this afternoon.
 
In solidarity,
 
Will Lehman
Will Lehman
Mack Trucks worker, candidate for UAW International President

William Lehman for UAW President
Facebook
X
YouTube
TikTok



C.I. note: I've changed "tomorrow" to "today" and to "this afternoon" due to the event being today; otherwise this is Will Lehman's press release as issued yesterday.