Sunday, July 23, 2006

Isaiah's The World Today Just Nuts "Bully Boy Tapes a Dating Service Video"







Isaiah's latest The World Today Just Nuts: "Bully Boy Tapes a Dating Service Video." Bully Boy, starkers, says: "I like kissing men's foreheads, giving massages to foreign leaders and telling jokes. Especially pig jokes. Here's one. Me and Al Gore walk into a bar. Bartender says, "Mr. President, what are you doing in a bar with a pig?" I say, "That's no pig. That's Al Gore." Bartender says, "I was talking to Mr. Gore." Yee-haw! Wait. That's not funny . . . I also enjoy indiscriminate killings."

Thanks to Rebecca -- this would not go up here via Hello! I phoned her (on her vacation) after forty minutes of attempting to get this to post and she kindly agreed to give me her log on and code to Hello! to attempt posting it there.