Monday, September 30, 2013

Isaiah's The World Today Just Nuts "Destroying The Privacy Wall"




difi 2





Isaiah's latest The World Today Just Nuts "Destroying The Privacy Wall."  The oldest senator serving in the US Senate, Dianne Feinstein,  announces, "It's me, Senator Dianne Feinstein. Since I'm in favor of American giving up their privacy, I thought I'd start things off.  At 80, I long ago lost most of my hair.  I wear a wig.  And dental bridges.  My boobs hang to my fat belly and I wear a diaper.  Now you -- share with the NSA."   Isaiah credits this Tweet with inspiring the comic:

  • RT If Feinstein says meta data non intrusive, she should release 5 yrs of her own to the public




  •  Isaiah archives his comics at The World Today Just Nuts.










     

    the common ills