It's another of those sneak in visits. All this time later, the US cannot send any official into Iraq with it being announced.
That tells you something about the 'progress' in Iraq.
Meanwhile, THE NATIONAL REVIEW's Stephen Miller Tweets the following:
Before dismissing the Tweets as just what the right-wing is stating, it's worth pondering how many trips has Barack made to Iraq since becoming President.
And let's contrast that with how many Bully Boy Bush made in his two terms of occupying the White House.
CBS and AP report, "A senior U.S. official said that as the U.S. moves to help the Iraqis, it will also likely mean that at least a 'small number' of additional American forces will go to the warzone."
This follows Ash Carter's earlier revelation of the plan to put more US troops on the ground in combat.
Isaiah's THE WORLD TODAY JUST NUTS "Hillary's Friends" went up last night. New content at Third:
- Truest statement of the week
- Truest statement of the week II
- A note to our readers
- Editorial: US government prepares for more US comb...
- TV: Attacking lies with truth
- Very busy
- Tweet of the week
- Benghazi and Hillary's 3:04 pm call
- Video of the week
- What to listen to this week
- This edition's playlist
- Rep. Tulsi Gabbard Votes Against Effort to Undermi...
- Beto O'Rourke DAV Outstanding House Legislator of ...
- Leading post-9/11 vets group holds Congress accoun...
- Ashford Calls on Congress to Keep Promises to our ...
The e-mail address for this site is email@example.com.