Thursday, November 01, 2018

Some Tweets from US House Rep Susan Davis


  •  Pinned Tweet
    These future leaders are already leading the way. Let’s get this done!
  • Sat down with Dreamers from Southwestern College to hear their personal stories & learn what the program means for them. They're shining examples of why we need a permanent solution for . I'll keep pushing for passage of the bipartisan to protect them.
  • I'm on Medium! To better communicate with constituents, I'll be posting my thoughts on the issues & updates on my work in DC & San Diego. Check out my first post on protecting voting rights. Be sure to follow me on Medium so you don't miss future blogs!
  • Grossmont College has a pre-apprenticeship program with Iron Workers Local 229 to help students get the skills to be successful after entering an program. I saw the program in action & discussed ways to expand apprenticeships, which my bill would help make happen.
  • An overflowing and diverse crowd of thousands brought love and resolve to Temple Beth Israel - demonstrating how strongly San Diegans reject hate and division. So proud of everyone who stood up and said: Not Here! Not Anywhere!
  • I applaud the great work our community is doing to understand the issues, collaborate to find solutions, and support our incredible military families. And I took a selfie for their selfie contest!
  • At conference, I spoke on how we can work together to address military spouse unemployment, expand military childcare, improve transition assistance programs and ensure that servicemembers receive enough information about education benefits