Sunday, July 07, 2019

Some Tweets from Marianne Williamson


  • Bravo to the on their World Cup victory today! Congratulations on an extraordinary achievement.
  • If you’re not on my mailing list, please sign up now!
  • Join me in South Carolina this week!
  • Here was my interview on CNN with Anna Cabrera tonight...
  • For the love of democracy...
  • My birthday is on Monday. If you’re wondering what I might like as a present, the answer is $6.70 to the Marianne Williamson for President campaign please (and tell your friends)!
  • “Everything has changed except the way we think. The solution to the problem lies in the heart of mankind.” - Albert Einstein
  • Many thanks to Jeff Bomberger...
  • Prayers for everyone in Los Angeles tonight. May all hearts be comforted, all bodies be safe, and the earth itself be still.
  • Seeking asylum is not a crime; it's a statutory right we should honor and protect. People coming to the United States in search of a better life, knowing that here they might be free to live their lives in peace, is a fundamental part of the American story.
  • Here is the link to my July 4th talk
  • I'm speaking in Los Angeles on Monday, July 15, 7:30PM at The Saban Theatre, 8440 Wilshire Blvd. I hope you'll join me...
  • To continue in the debates we need 49,000 more unique donors. So grateful for all the effort put into getting initial 65,000; now we need to go back to asking friends who haven’t given to give, even if just one dollar, so we can be in the third debate.
  • I took a drive with Ru Paul back in 2013. I was saying it then and I’m saying it now...
  • My July 4 talk will be live streamed today. 2 PM Pacific, 5 PM Eastern. It’s time to re-bond with our principles, rededicate our hearts, and reclaim our power. Here’s the link:
  •   Retweeted
    Pls follow & Retweet! Our weekly for July 1, 2019! After , vaults to big lead. falls to 4th, , , , & impress with big moves up. The top 16 likely still in contention.