Thursday, May 19, 2016

Sarah Tweets

Comedian, actress and activist Sarah Silverman is supporting Bernie Sanders in the battle for the Democratic Party's presidential nomination:



  1. I'm not giving up anytime soon and I think makes a good point
  2. Aw! See how this can go? Respectful discourse noice❤️
  3. If people always gave up when their chances got slim, we would'nt have heroes. Or progress. Or a 4 minute mile
  4. I believe I asked what YOUR plan was and said "whatever it is I'll take that. " gotta figure u know the best dealsky
  5. I want u to vote for whoever moves u. This is who moves me- PLEASE watch this.
  6. That's when I still had my mustache
  7. Andy! You gotta change the channel sometimes - watch a BONES! Cleanse the palate ❤️
  8. OREGON & KENTUCKY: Who's feelin the ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  9. still some tix available in the Midwest y'all