Sunday, April 07, 2019

Some Tweets from Marianne Williamson


  • As of this moment, we need 22,950 more unique donations to make it to the DNC debate stage. Please do everything you can to help make it happen! And remember, my CNN presidential Town Hall is next Sunday night April 14th at 7 PM ET.
  • We need 24,000 more unique donations to make it onto the DNC debate stage. We’re getting there! Please ask everyone you can for a minimum of $1 to help make it happen.
  • Honored to have had Bob Koehler write about the campaign
  • The spirit of America...
  • Join me for a year in which we talk about things that matter...
  • Turning national trauma into transformation: my appearance on MSNBC Morning Joe today
  • It’s a wonderful thing when a reporter really hears you. Thank you, Daily Kos...
  • Huge news. My CNN Town Hall is scheduled for April 14!
  •   Retweeted
    CNN will host 5 town halls next week with 2020 Democratic candidates: • Kirsten Gillibrand on April 9 • Jay Inslee on April 10 • Julián Castro on April 11 • Marianne Williamson on April 14 • Andrew Yang on April 14
  • The first two DNC debates will be in Miami in June and Detroit in July. If you have’t yet done so, please send a minimum $1 donation to help me get the 25,000 more unique donations we need so I can be there. See my campaign video here and spread the word.