Friday, July 05, 2019

Some Tweets from Sharyl Attkisson


  •  Pinned Tweet
    $50,000.00 Whistleblower Award offered in Attkisson v. DOJ/FBI for govt. computer intrusions. Please RT won't hold those accountable for govt. spying on me, so I'm self-funding fight for justice. (Reposted due to reported Internet interruptions.)
    />
    1:43
    97.5K views
  • I propose not a new platform but an entirely new architecture for the entire social media world. Just as the blogosphere is decentralized, social media posting should be decentralized. Just as you own your own blog, you should own your own social media data.
  • We are on strike against social media giants abusing our free speech, privacy, and security. We demand social media to be decentralized and to control our own data. My posts today and tomorrow are a protest. I will post about nothing else. Please join us.
  • for owning and controlling our own data and internet info.
  • I recommend you think about buying my friend David Kirby 's book When They Come For You. I think of it as 1984 for 2019. It's not only written from a liberal viewpoint but from the viewpoint of free thinking Americans everywhere.
  • Milkbone dog biscuits taste like dry wheat, if memory serves me.
  • Uh.
  • Casualty
  • Watch: host : "It pains me to say this, but Trump is right (about asylum claim abuses)" Welp... Hell just froze over. 🥶
  • I hope you consider it more motivational than depressing. My new book coming next year, writing it now. The Narrative.
  • July 4-5 are you going to live in the world and for awareness to show that we own the info on the Internet and we own our own data-- not the big companies and Govt?
  • Good taste in books and dogs, too! (Thanks ;))
  • ICYMI: Why are some trying to abolish the Inspector General watching out for U.S. taxpayer waste in Afghanistan?
  • Defeat the shadowban and "down throttle." Click the link below and RT. Thanks!
  • Let's hit 100k... please click the original tweet below and RT. (New steps announced soon!) Thanks!
  • Why keep Obama's Afghanistan Inspector General?
  • Come on. Actually interview you for the story about you? Who do you think you are? 🤔🤓😉
  • I’m relying on grassroots donors like Nell to fuel this campaign.
  • NEW: Deputies release mugshot of man suspected of leading them on a high-speed chase across the NW side of ; Investigators say Jesse Vega Jr. is also suspected in several car burglaries
  • When your kid loves you this much, you probably did a lot right.
  • Thank you for giving me The Best timeline on Twitter with the four-legged photos! I'm still getting through them. 🥰