Saturday, September 07, 2019

Some Tweets from Sharyl Attkisson


  •  Pinned Tweet
    $50,000.00 Whistleblower Award offered in Attkisson v. DOJ/FBI for govt. computer intrusions. Please RT won't hold those accountable for govt. spying on me, so I'm self-funding fight for justice. (Reposted due to reported Internet interruptions.)
    />
    1:43
    164K views
  • I HAVE PROOF! My page is under attack because I support & don’t fit the narrative People are being blocked & unfollowed from my page. They can’t Silence or HIDE me Help me Fight back PLEASE RETWEET & USE 👉
  • Replying to 
    You are Kung Fu Master: I am grasshopper.
  • If Russell says so, you can take it to the bank. ⁦
  • Click "like" if you agree that Twitter is sometimes the adult-ish version of "I know you are, but what am I?" (Best to have a sense of humor when operating the Twitter Machine.)
  • Here we go! Season 5 of ⁦⁩ begins Sunday! ⁦
  • In traveling Europe we found much of the same debate going on and quite possibly an even greater political crisis caused by illegal immigration and refugee issue. We'll be covering this with multiple report on
  • On our Season 5 debut of find out about Europe's current illegal immigrant and refugee crisis. A top Greek official says that country is near the breaking point. How to watch:
  • On our Season 5 debut this Sunday: has exclusive interview with FBI's top counterterrorism man... How to watch
  • We're back with Season 5 Sunday.. and Follow the Money! How to watch
  • What, if anything, does this say to you?
  • . and I had a lot of conversations about this: What does it mean to be a gutsy woman? It's about never giving up—and working to pave the way for the next generation:
  • Congratulations and good luck, Greta!!