Monday, May 28, 2018

Some Tweets from Jake Tapper

Some Tweets from Jake Tapper.




  •  Pinned Tweet
    Jake Tapper Retweeted Jake Tapper
    I would be honored if you'd take a minute to read this thread. Thank you to all the heroes who sacrifice for us. And to the families who have to endure the pain of losing those heroes.
    Jake Tapper added,
  •   Retweeted
    Jesse Kelly® Retweeted Kevin
    R.I.P., Corporal Creager. Guard the streets of Heaven and thank you for your sacrifice. Semper Fi
    Jesse Kelly® added,
  •   Retweeted
    Today I for SPC Rusty Bell
  •   Retweeted
    Tomorrow I will for LCpl Chase Comley, LCpl Jonathan Smith, Cpl Joshua Pickard, and LCpl Jesse Tillery. All 4 of these Marines, which I served and deployed with, were KIA during combat operations in Iraq. I think about them regularly and will pray for their families.
  •   Retweeted
    2/3 ACR, Diyala, Iraq 2008: MAJ Andrew Olmstead, CPT Thomas Casey, SGT Corey Spates, CPT Torre Mallard, SGT Phillip Anderson, SPC Donald Burkett, Mr. Albert Haroutounian, SGT Gregory Unruh, SPC Matthew Morris, CPT Ulises Burgos, SPC Andre Mitchell, CPT Michael Medders. R.I.P.
  •   Retweeted
    Today we honor (but everyday I remember) Jeremy Wise. He died running towards the sound of danger & towards those in need. A son lost a father, a wife lost a husband, a mother lost a son. I lost my close friend from birth. We honor him by continuing to serve.
  • “Captain Humayun S. M. Khan, 27, of Bristow, Virginia, died June 8, 2004, in Baquabah, Iraq, after a vehicle packed with an improvised explosive device drove into the gate of his compound while he was inspecting soldiers on guard duty.”
     
  •   Retweeted
    This weekend I am thinking of my late Grandpa Walter Barthold. A veteran Sergeant of Patton’s Third Army, he fought in the Battle of the Bulge and was part of the forces that liberated Ohrdruf. He served America as a citizen of Canada, a true patriot.
  •   Retweeted
    Sgt. Uday Singh was the first U.S. Army soldier of Indian descent to die in the Iraq war as his convoy was hit by insurgents on Dec 1, 2003. Raised in Chandigarh (my hometown), he trained at Fort Knox and was assigned to 1-34th Armor Regiment.
  • Army Sgt. Buddy J. Hughie KIA February 19, 2007 near Kamdesh, Afghanistan, trying to save the life of an Afghan soldier.
     
  •   Retweeted
    Today we remember and thank the brave men and women who sacrificed and risked their lives in service to this country. We are forever in your debt.
  •   Retweeted
    "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." (John 15:13) Today, we salute those who loved so greatly and promise to revere them always.
  •   Retweeted
    Cpl. Laurence “Larry” McDowell. I watched him play football for the HS I would later attend. Then he went to Vietnam at 19. His brother was at West Point.