Sunday, June 02, 2019

Some Tweets from Tulsi Gabbard


  •  Pinned Tweet
    If you share only one thing about Tulsi with your friends and family, make it this video. Over six minutes, this raw and emotional exchange encapsulates the reason she is running for president.
  • Stupid regime change wars suck badly needed funds from our domestic needs such as healthcare, infrastructure, protecting the environment, and more. This will end when I'm president.
  •   Retweeted
    As soon as Rep. arrived outside of the California Democratic Party Convention, someone gave her a lei. Gabbard hugged and thanked supporters who chanted “Tulsi 2020 service above self. Tulsi 2020 peace not war.”
     
  •   Retweeted
    Post interview with congresswoman and 2020 candidate 🤙🏼 – at Moscone South
  • I'll be speaking at the California Democratic Convention in about 5-10 minutes. (approx. 2:10pm PST). Watch live on Facebook and YouTube!
  • This week's top tweet: The Hypocrisy of Marijuana Laws.
  •   Retweeted
    I may not be a superhero, but I am a proud South Carolinian, and I'm ready to fight for a better future for our state and our country. I hope you are, too. Find out how you can and get involved:
  • . The revolving door between politicians and lobbyists needs to close. I’ve been working on comprehensive legislation to do this. Until then, I’m all in on a clean bill focused on Members of Congress. Let’s make it happen.
  •   Retweeted
    First time I've ever put a sticker on my car. It's time for Peace. ✌️
  • It’s a mistake for Trump to think his friendship with Kim Jong-un is enough to achieve denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula. US policy needs to change so leaders like Kim know they can rely on a US pledge not to overthrow their govt if they give up their nukes.
  • The recent arrest of a grandmother at the Dallas Fort Worth airport for possession of CBD oil—a resin from the cannabis plant used to treat arthritis and other ailments —underscores the absurdity and hypocrisy of federal laws related to marijuana.
  •   Retweeted
    New DNC rules came out today for the next round of debates. We will need 130,000 unique donors and 2%+ in 4 qualifying polls. If you have not donated yet and want to see Tulsi's message of of peace, aloha, and service above self, continue, please donate:
  •   Retweeted
    These two teenagers looked at what the future could hold for them and decided to take action. Their charity has so far collected more than 15,000 pounds of food waste and produced more than 4,000 pounds of compost used to nourish local gardens.
  • While politicians cry crocodile tears over lives already lost, they make plans to sacrifice more lives on the altar of new regime change wars & the new cold war. As commander-in-chief, I’ll only send our troops on missions worthy of their great sacrifice.
  •   Retweeted
    Entire community honors beloved mailman on his last day of work
  • I know the cost of war. When I came home from my 2nd deployment, I vowed to fight for peace, standing up to the most powerful, meeting with both friends and adversaries. Peace gives America our future. That’s why I’ll never stop fighting for peace.