Friday, June 07, 2019

Some Tweets from Sharyl Attkisson


  •  Pinned Tweet
    $50,000.00 Whistleblower Award offered in Attkisson v. DOJ/FBI for govt. computer intrusions. Please RT won't hold those accountable for govt. spying on me, so I'm self-funding fight for justice. (Reposted due to reported Internet interruptions.)
    1:43
    59K views
  • For example, the vaccine industry's Dr. Offit could theoretically edit false info about me onto my Wikipedia page, anonymously under a pseudonym, even after being exposed as having provided false info about me. This is how Wikipedia works.
  • I can neither confirm nor deny. But if so, how is the vaccine industry's Dr. Offit, the subject of a retracted article for false claims about me, allowed to edit false info onto my Wikipedia page as Skeptical Raptor?
  • There's still time! Vote in black box poll at What's your favorite type of fast food?
  • This is one of the open-minded, fair Wikipedia editors who has been posting false info on my Wikipedia bio for years. :) These people have control on a supposed fact-based encyclopedic resource. (Hint: Pharmaceutical industry interest) H/T to Bformagi for sending
     
  • Your wish is our command. Sunday
  • That's a wrap! Watch Sunday!
  • Could this be the answer to social media manipulation and censorship? A Digital Declaration of Independence. Discuss.
  • This may seem arcane but it's important. It involves wresting censorship control away from the few and powerful. How to Decentralize Social Media By Larry Sanger, cofounder of Wikipedia, (which he has split from).
  • We answer your questions at the end of this Sunday's program!
  • If Wikipedia says so, it must be true! LOL
  • No. I think they removed the reference entirely. It is nearly impossible to get factual info added and slanted/false info removed.
  • This Wikipedia editor -- talking about me -- who has added a flurry on of false info to my bio page over the yrs.... seems nice. Neutral, too. (BLP is Biography of a Living Person).
  • 🎱 Is it the Weekend yet?! 🎱
  • My own view: I get it. I don't think the shooters should be over emphasized. Too close to glory. On the other hand, does this sort of info mgmt border on activism -- even if well meaning -- over just-the-facts? Weget to know the name but we censor it from you? What do you think?
  • That was fun y'all thank you! I will answer a few more and then get back to work!
  • Writing one now. The Narrative.
  • Replying to 
    My favorite Dobie picture
  • That's the best!!
  • For the few, the bored, the brave, I am available for a Twitter chat in ten minutes! Send questions on anything. Or pet photos. I'm not picky.
  • Saw this sign in Kyoto and I can't stop thinking about it. Why is it color-coded like video game dialogue. Who tried to fight him. "Even if you fight, you can't win" is so powerful
  • This Tweet is unavailable.
  • Smooth.
  • No but I trust that he doesn't know how to use the Internet Machine. 🤣
  • Good idea or bad idea? 🧐🤣
  • I was not allowed to provide my correct birth place to Wikipedia. They trust the wrong birth place published by strangers, but have no mechanism for me to directly provide them a birth certificate or whatnot to correct it.
  • There. For the few who might care, I fixed my own Wikipedia biography page to remove the false and biased information. (Going up against Wikipedia's system and agenda editors is a time consuming and losing proposition.) ;)
  • Do you have to read their mind to figure out intent?
  • Good luck with that.
  • Vote now at (black box) for your favorite type of fast food. Right now, "burgers" are winning!
  • As the world remembers all those who served and were lost on D-Day, we were honored to protect and in Normandy, France for the .