Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Some Tweets from Nina Turner

Nina Turner is a national co-chair of candidate Bernie Sanders' campaign.


  •  Pinned Tweet
    Thank you ⁦⁩ for the the uplift on ⁦⁩. When you called me this generation’s Shirley Chisholm my ❤️ skipped beats. Her unbought & unbossed spirit informs me. The fight for justice is forever & I am honored to be in that fight!
    />
    2:08
    758K views
  •   Retweeted
    What did he just say?
    />
    0:34
    656K views
  •   Retweeted
    I’m feeling pretty good about 2020. won the popular vote in Iowa & is gonna win New Hampshire. I can feel the momentum heading West to Nevada, South to South Carolina, & then on to Super Tuesday! We’re going to win this thing!!
  •   Retweeted
    If President FDR had listened to those people or if Dr. Martin Luther King had listened to those people, we would not progress as a nation. Every generation’s got the naysayers baby,but what the folks of this country need is somebody who’s going to stand up for them.-
  •   Retweeted
    with "All of the are running on some version of the platform of " 1/3
  •   Retweeted
    Forgive me for getting emotional in my video. I am a former refugee and the Muslim ban affected my family in a refugee camp. My grandmother passed away while I was fighting against this policy. We need to come together to defeat Trump.
  •   Retweeted
    I just voted for , and I even managed to bring my husband along! 💕
  •   Retweeted
    Today is the day, ! Getcho butts to your polling location & vote for the Cimate 🌎 candidate, the ONLY candidate that hasn't faltered on 🏥, & the ONLY candidate not owned by corps or billionaires, !!!! ☮🔥🕊
  • I can relate so much to ’s post. As the wife of a Blackman and mother of a Black son my heart aches regularly. The color of our skin has been criminalized & exploited by far too many throughout the history of this country. This is dangerously disturbing indeed!👇🏾
  •   Retweeted
    A Black voter expresses concern about Bloomberg's well known support of a racist stop and frisk policy. CNN: Well, he's a Bernie Bro, so . . . The mask is off: These people don't actually care about racism beyond their ability to weaponize it for political ends.
  •   Retweeted
    big shout-out to these women canvassing rural nevada on horseback to turn people out to caucus! we're going to win
     
  • And we are about to make 46!