Saturday, February 29, 2020

Some Tweets from Nina Turner

Nina Turner is the national co-chair of candidate Bernie Sanders.



  •  Pinned Tweet
    Thank you ⁦⁩ for the the uplift on ⁦⁩. When you called me this generation’s Shirley Chisholm my ❤️ skipped beats. Her unbought & unbossed spirit informs me. The fight for justice is forever & I am honored to be in that fight!
    />


    2:07
    842K views
  •   Retweeted
    Replying to   and 
    You can tangibly feel her excitement—how she conveys it in her words. I have done the same thing here in Hilltop Tac when talking to black voters (and white)! One of my fav things is saying, ‘google Nina Turner! Any of her speeches or interviews will get you where you need to be’
  •   Retweeted
    How can Bernie honestly say he's opposed to the military-industrial complex when he has folks high in the ranks like and , who we all know are the absolute bomb? 🙃♥️

  •   Retweeted
    While following on her tour of McDougald Terrace, Ashley Canady and residents of the Durham, North Carolina community shared the plight of their living conditions. Ashley is loved by her community. I wouldn't be surprised if she runs for public office one day.

  • Opinion | ⁦⁩ Can Beat Trump. Here’s the Math. - ⁦
  •   Retweeted
    Powerful new video from and Are you willing to fight for someone you don't even know? A Minnesota woman's singular experience with cancer and the relentless fight for .
  •   Retweeted
    'Most days I go to bed hungry and I feel I’m not even surviving how I should be...Please judge me fairly': well, they didn't. He starved to death
  •   Retweeted
    Beautiful portrait of grit, intelligence & passion of my friend, Senator ⁦⁩, top advisor to ⁦⁩.
  •   Retweeted
    Replying to 

  •   Retweeted
    Yesterday I had the pleasure of spending some time with and here in Columbia, SC. It was humbling, and I learned a great deal and am deeply grateful for the time.
  •   Retweeted
    Most inspirational and motivational Bernie video ever!!! The time is now!!!
  •   Retweeted
    WAPOST: “ is leading the race for the nomination. And it looks possible that none of his rivals will be able to catch him. If you want to get rid of Trump, prepare to get behind Sanders and do everything you can to make him president.”
  •   Retweeted
    has the clearest anti-racist focus among all the candidates. If he didn't, I would not be supporting him.

  •   Retweeted
    ., & , & , & . Thank you Columbia, South Carolina! You are going to change the country tomorrow. .

  •   Retweeted
    Passion. Strength. Leadership. Unity. This is how we win.


  • Another glimpse of baby! In every dimension of this universe, we. Change. The. Game. Baby! You better work !

  •   Retweeted
    One of the best parts of this campaign is getting to work with my friend . She is a hero.