Friday, October 23, 2020

Donald Trump: I needed to tell you the TRUTH.

 In this morning's snapshot, I noted: 

We do try to cover all campaigns that we can.  That goes beyond the presidency.  Anyone who sends a press release for their campaign has been noted.  By the same token, any member of Congress that sends out a press release gets noted.   This year that policy could have been tested.


A pedophile is running for the presidency -- no, that's not a joke about someone's son.  There's a third party candidate who's connected with DEN and that means he's probably a pedophile.  I believe the documentary OPEN SECRET and several witnesses have established that.  He was part of the debate that put forward presidential candidates not part of the duopoly.  We did note that debate twice -- once with a partial clip (that's all that was up) and once with the full debate when it was later posted.  We quoted Gloria La Riva from that debate.  We also posted Howie Hawkins from that debate when his campaign did an edit of just his remarks.  


When we reported on it, and quoted Gloria and only Gloria, a few e-mails came in asking why we didn't list everyone who participated?  Good question.  I was pressed for time and I also didn't feel it was my job to promote the man in that debate who is a pedophile.  Had his campaign sent in a press release, would it have gone up?

I say yes.  But I'm truly glad it didn't come in. 


The Trump campaign sent the fundraising e-mail in full  below to the public e-mail account with the statement, "But you won't note this" underneath a copy and paste of the bolded remarks above that I made in this morning's snapshot.  I won't note it?   Yes, I will.  And I've told friends with the Joe Biden campaign if they're so upset about what I say about Joe here then they should e-mail something -- the form nonsense they send everyone or press releases or whatever and I will note it.  I won't comment, most likely, just note it.  And I wouldn't be commenting here but the e-mail referenced my comments in this morning's snapshot and then they wrote "But you won't note this."  Yes, I would and, yes, I did.   Read it below.



Trump Pence Make America Great Again
 
“The reference to 'the Big Guy' in the much publicized May 13, 2017 email is, in fact, a reference to Joe Biden." - Tony Bobulinski

 

Did you see the debate last night?

"If I thought you did a good job, I would've never run."

  CONTRIBUTE NOW >>

Despite the fact that Tony Bobulinski, a former business partner of Hunter Biden, dropped a BOMBSHELL only ONE HOUR before we took the stage, the Fake News media REFUSED to question Sleepy Joe about it.

I knew they were going to do everything they could to cover up Joe Biden’s CORRUPT family dealings with China, so I’m taking matters into my own hands.

The truth is, Joe Biden is totally and completely compromised. Many witnesses say what his son, Hunter, did is a crime against our Country. This isn’t going away, no matter how much Joe ‘the Big Guy’ Biden LIES about it.

We can’t let this CROOK become the President of the United States, so I’m calling on YOU to step up and help us secure another LANDSLIDE VICTORY on Election Day.

 
FOR THE NEXT HOUR: ALL GIFTS 800%-MATCHED!
 


CONTRIBUTE $20 = $180
 
CONTRIBUTE $15 = $135
 
CONTRIBUTE $10 = $90
 
CONTRIBUTE $5 = $45
 
CONTRIBUTE ANY AMOUNT

I am not just running against Biden, I am running against the Corrupt Media, the Big Tech Giants, and the Washington Swamp.

It is time to send a message to these wealthy liberal hypocrites by delivering Joe Biden a THUNDERING defeat on November 3rd.

Contribute ANY AMOUNT RIGHT NOW to FIGHT for your Country and your gift will be 800%-MATCHED.

Thank you,

President Trump Signature Headshot
Donald J. Trump
President of the United States


 
  CONTRIBUTE $5 = $45