Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Some Tweets from Adam Kokesh

Iraq War veteran Adam Kokesh is seeking the Libertarian Party's presidential nomination.


  •  Pinned Tweet
    The less government we have, the more powerful we are.
  • Why is the military un-American? AVTM 10.0 #394
  • I have never had sexual relations with .Mike Glendinning
  •   Retweeted
    Peer to Peer Electronic Cash enables More Economic Freedom enables More Economic Growth enables A Better World For All
  •   Retweeted
    I will update my top 15 list around the end of the week. it will be in a different order based on what I've seen. I am still having as my #1 choice.
  •   Retweeted
    and The walk into a bar and run into a and a democratic 😬 they knocked a few back, we shared a and.... Well, just listen....
  •   Retweeted
  •   Retweeted
    Fresh YouTube with ! Find out why he's running for President under the party. What role should the play in life?
  •   Retweeted
    thinks we lost We won the popular vote. All our policies remain in place. More than 51% of the population cheers for our policies Whether they know it or not, the Republicans support our policies too The Constitution is so living that it walked away long ago.
  •   Retweeted
    He sells troops. “We have a very good relationship with Saudi Arabia—I said, listen, you’re a very rich country. You want more troops? I’m going to send them to you, but you’ve got to pay us. They’re paying us. They’ve already deposited $1B in the bank.”
  •   Retweeted
    sorry I missed your call earlier. With my apology I bring you this gift!
  • I'm so glad lost. If she didn't, we'd still have: Military bases in 70+ countries Govt growing out of control 22 veteran suicides/day Runaway incarceration Creeping gun control The opioid epidemic Victimless "crimes" The drug war Obamacare The IRS THE SWAMP