Sunday, January 12, 2020

Some Tweets from Nina Turner

Nina Turner is a national co-chair for candidate Bernie Sanders' presidential campaign.


  •  Pinned Tweet
    Thank you ⁦⁩ for the the uplift on ⁦⁩. When you called me this generation’s Shirley Chisholm my ❤️ skipped beats. Her unbought & unbossed spirit informs me. The fight for justice is forever & I am honored to be in that fight!
    />
    2:10
    499K views
  •   Retweeted
    Terrific NPR interview with about her new oped comparing the racial justice records of and
  •   Retweeted
    Hello Somebody! chewing it right down to the cob
  •   Retweeted
    That time Obama chastised Hillary for rewriting history on her vote for the Iraq war: "Now she’s saying she didn’t really vote for the war...You can’t undo a vote for war... Voters need to judge us on the judgments we've made." Bernie voted against it.
  •   Retweeted
  •   Retweeted
    Excellent explanation as to why is not the candidate to beat — and a great read!
  •   Retweeted
    Sirota makes ppl on this website lose their minds and I’m here for it. 😂
  •   Retweeted
    With this, my big sis brought these lyrics to my mind- 🎤 ”Tell it like it is... Don't be ashamed to let your conscience be your guide” 🎼 Continue to speak truth! We love you!
  • Federal Workers and Veterans Solidarity Event in Portsmouth, NH. Team
  •   Retweeted
    One consequence of remembering the Obama years through comparison to Trump is that we ignore Biden’s record as a member of that administration. Turner also reminds us that Biden had a 40 year record in Congress. We don’t have to winder about this politics or commitments! Read it!
  • Rollin w/SNT in Portsmouth, NH w/ w/ Team NH
  • This is personal for me. I never mince words when I say ALL we love is on the line, especially for my Black sisters and brothers ✊🏾 For decades we’ve been taught to settle for what’s “good enough.” I reject that bc I know we deserve far better.
  •   Retweeted
    Aug.13 1963! Bernie Sanders, chained to two other activists, was arrested, protesting the segregation of Chicago Schools. Bernie was chairman of the Congress of Racial Equality (CORE) student chapter. Twitterfam…I must say..His record speaks for itself. ✅🇺🇸✨
  •   Retweeted
    Homerun article by ! This is what I've wanted to see from the campaign for a while now: systemically addressing and breaking down failures with the black community. Please share this with your families, I certainly will! Great job Nina!
  •   Retweeted
    My early morning wake up and road trip was well worth it. What a pleasure to meet and I look forward to talking more.
  •   Retweeted
    . on how has always stood up for African Americans. And ? Not so much.
  •   Retweeted
    Hello somebody! brings the receipts on Biden vs Bernie and the African American community saying Biden “repeatedly betrayed black voters to side with Republican lawmakers and undermine our progress.”
  •   Retweeted
  •   Retweeted
    "I'm 82 years old, I've been waiting for you since I was 16"
  •   Retweeted
    Unmentioned in the story: the latest IRS filings from Third Way show that Jim Messina's firm has been on the group's payroll. Third Way is the Wall Street front group whose mission is to destroy the progressive movement. Receipts:
  •   Retweeted
    If you have health insurance, you'd think you can go to the doctor when you need to. Nope! Not if you have an outrageous deductible that you cannot afford. We are going to eliminate deductibles, premiums and co-pays with Medicare for All.
  •   Retweeted
    Dear : You don't get to erase your record helping lead America into the Iraq War. You haven't apologized or taken responsibility for your actions. showed the judgment & toughness to vote the right way. You don't get to erase that.