Monday, January 13, 2020

Some Tweets from Gabrielle Farrell

Gabrielle Farrell is the press secretary for candidate Elizabeth Warren.


  • Gratitude thread on the amazing foreign policy team we're putting together here on . These people are friends, colleagues, and advisors -- and I'm grateful for their support every single day.
  • opening an office in Ankeny, Iowa! “She’s the toughest person I know.”
  • .⁦⁩: "Her vision for the future of this country is a vision where Latinos can absolutely prosper...and I'm proud of that."
  • My sweet mom is 101 today! When she was born women didn’t have the right to vote and it reminds me how precious it is to vote! We both think it’s time to vote for for President!
  • . firing up a packed Marshalltown crowd for
  • sea of change 🗽 ( in there somewhere introducing ) 📸 cred:
  • . is a champion for consumers (and I’m proud to call her a former student!). Katie grew up in Iowa, and this weekend she returned for our Mason City town hall. Together, we’re going to keep fighting to root out corruption in Washington.
    Elizabeth Warren at the Mason City town hall.
     
    Katie Porter at the Mason City town hall.
    Elizabeth Warren hugs Katie Porter.
    Elizabeth Warren makes a pinkie promise with a young girl.
  • this has me smiling at 9:04 on a Sunday morning in Marshalltown, yes it does. Thanks, !