Saturday, April 23, 2005

general note

We'll do the round up for the Sunday Chat & Chews later this evening.

For those wondering why there wasn't an evening post after the Democracy Now! post, I was working on the Ann Coulter post that's up today.

I worked and reworked and reworked again on that entry. I'm still not pleased with it but I didn't notice the time until the paper hit the door. At which point, I decided to say what Kat would, "It is what it is."

For those wondering about Ava and my piece on media whiners, it will either go up here Sunday or it will go up at Third Estate Sunday Review on Sunday. Why there?

Ava's not sure what's ready and what isn't. And if it's looking like a scramble, an all nighter, we're happy to pass on that (at which point any and all can add to or subtract from what we've written).

Since it is Saturday, there will be a Chat & Chew post but I'm not sure of what else. If the scheduled roundtable discussion takes place, that will take several hours.

At any rate, e-mail address for this site is common_ills@yahoo.com.