Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Thank You, Report Download

From David DeGraw:

Trying to keep momentum going on new report and fighting for survival.
Everyone is so bombarded with information. It's hard to break through all thenoise, and with algorithmic suppression online now, e-mail is my most effective communication method.
Sending emails is like slipping notes under the algo-barbed-wire these days. At this point, I'm ready to try carrier pigeons and fire up some smoke signals.
You can download all 3 extensive reports (165-pages) on the unaccounted for trillions for any price you want here.
Thank You to everyone who has subscribed and donated.
We have raised $950 of the $5k that we need to keep going.
If you appreciate my work and want to see more of it, now is the time to step up in support.
Very Grateful for all the support,
~ David
~*~
If you appreciate my work, please subscribe or make a one-time donation. Every dollar helps keep me reporting...
~*~