Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Victory! Uncensored! Google Relists Report

From the one and only David DeGraw:



Google has relisted my report. Apparently it took them some time to realize that it was NOT fake news.
The corruption I’m reporting on is so shocking that people are just dismissing it as fake news without actually reading it - this is the last obstacle to tide-turning momentum and a major challenge that needs to be overcome.
Momentum is definitely building... I‘m now hearing from many people for the first time... word is spreading!
If we can just get people to read through the evidence and research, we can unite on this fundamental core of the systemic corruption that is destroying our country.
Can’t say this enough: people who have supported my work have opinions across the entire political spectrum. They cannot be more diverse.
It is also important to point out that my biggest supporters are people in the military, Intelligence Community, and people who have spent their careers working in military spending and Pentagon accounting.
Bottom line, this is a very serious problem that needs to be urgently addressed as a National Security priority.
I am VERY GRATEFUL for all the people who helped get this report relisted.
As most of you know, it is an ever-evolving battle over here. There's been many obstacles that I've had to overcome... been working as hard as I can and still have much vital info that needs to be published.
If you appreciate my work, and all that I’ve endured to get this far, pleasesubscribe or make a donation

Can't push this much further without your help... To be bluntly honest, as humbling as it is to say, at this point I can no longer afford to continue reporting without your support. My family needs some sense of financial stability.
We need to raise $5k by the 1st.
It's the bottom of the 9th, 2 outs... Can we send this into extra innings?
Please step up in whatever way you can.
If you can afford any money at all, it is greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
~ David
~*~
If you appreciate my work, please subscribe or make a one-time donation. Every dollar helps keep me reporting...
~*~