Friday, March 01, 2019

Why are you bothering me with this s**t?

I don't need your money.  I don't know who you are.  I don't know what you want.  But this site has posted stuff for over 14 years and I don't have time to 'edit' it to your satisfaction.

Hi - following up again. I can pay $150 to have the pages removed. please let me know
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Style Icons <styleicons2000@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Feb 27, 2019 at 10:57 PM
Subject: Inquiry/blogspot
To: <Common_ills@yahoo.com>


 Hi hope all is well. you made some disparaging comments on your blog about a friend of mine several years ago and I’m wondering if you could take them down or I could compensate you to take them down? 


But let me give you a tip, nobody wants to play with your coy ass.  Elaine has taken things down in one case.  Me?  I have edited out something to protect someone who was still in the military.  That's all I've done and probably all I ever will do.

But if you're going to whine to someone about 'a friend of mine,' you might try saying who your friend is.

Not to me.  We're done.  But to the next person you bother.