Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Some Tweets from Lucy Flores


  •  Pinned Tweet
    The best candidate has emerged. That candidate is . Join me in helping to turn Senator Warren into President Warren. 💪🏽
  •   Retweeted
    The Nevada caucuses will be the first real test of whether or not candidates can mobilize voters of color and inspire a winning multiracial coalition. Our National Political Director, joined on MSNBC to discuss the Latinx vote in Nevada
  • Consent to be touched in any kind of way - sexual or otherwise, is still a concept too many still don’t respect or understand.
  •   Retweeted
    Rape is still rape, no matter what kind of communication or even consensual sex follows.
  •   Retweeted
    💯
  •   Retweeted
    "They call me Elena"
  •   Retweeted
    I have no idea why the NBC/WSJ poll could not ask about six candidates? It makes no sense. We asked about six candidates and how they match-up against Trump and actually had the largest lead at +49 so maybe don't leave her off the list next time ?
  •   Retweeted
    😭 I am SO proud and so full of hope! I adore you and know the love and passion you put into your work for immigrant rights. Yiu deserve this spotlight on !! Gracias , these are the stories that matter to us.
  •   Retweeted
    BREAKING: release new poll of Latino voters with national + Nevada oversample, implemented by . Highlights: health care #1 issue; over 80% say racism is a problem; Bernie top vote getter; Full results here
  • Fake news knows no boundaries!!!! 😩
  •   Retweeted
    It’s a shame Mike Bloomberg can buy his way into the debate. But at least now primary voters curious about how each candidate will take on Donald Trump can get a live demonstration of how we each take on an egomaniac billionaire.
  •   Retweeted
    Be sure to check out this episode of on ! ✨ and discuss the importance of healing, self care, and managing health. 💖 Click here ➡️:
  •   Retweeted
    I don’t take these endorsements lightly. I will partner with these powerful Latina women in the fight for big, structural change—and I will continue to listen and learn from the community every step of the way. I ask you all to hold me accountable to this promise.
  •   Retweeted
    <3 p="">
  •   Retweeted
    On , Latinas across the country choose as . Join us:
  •   Retweeted
    NEW: launches "Latinas En La Lucha" program, recognizing the power and influence of the Latina vote "To Latinas all over the country, here is my commitment to you: your fights are my fights, and together we will dream big, fight hard, and win."
  • Latinas Fight, Latinas Win. Essooooo! ✊🏽
  •   Retweeted
    I really need every single Black and Latinx person who endorsed Bloomberg on the strength of some crumbs to respond to this. I also need a list of these folks so I know who is willing to sell our democracy and communities for charity...