Sunday, October 24, 2010

Isaiah's The World Today Just Nuts "Barack Wins The Terrible"

Barack Wins The Terrible

Isaiah's latest The World Today Just Nuts "Barack Wins The Terrible." In his gala best, Barack holds The Terrible and delivers his acceptance speech, "I want to thank the Federalist Society for this Terrible. Competition was fierce and I wan to thank John Yoo. John, baby, I love you! Turning all of those Iraqi detainees over to Iraqi security forces who I knew tortured and executed violated a lot of laws. Thank you. Thank you to Team Obama for always making me runway ready. I know I'm forgetting someone! Ivan! Thank you to Ivan the Terrible himself. Thank you to everyone. John Yoo, baby, tonight I'm celebrating this win with you!" Isaiah archives his comics at The World Today Just Nuts.