It's that way with little Edward-Isaac Dovere of THE ATLANTIC -- the bible for War Hawks.
It has been going on for 27 years. But here's a more important point, "combat troops left in 2011"? And Barack ordered bombings in 2014. As military leaders repeatedly noted, bombing missions are combat missions. Edward is a stupid f**k and sadly the country is brimming with them which is why the Iraq War continues.
Edward, who looks like he should be the spokeswoman for Mama Celeste Pizzas, plays dumb and playing dumb is the default position that allows the never-ending wars to continue.
Beto O'Rourke tells some truth and Edward clutches the ben wa balls.
Not everyone is so foolish.
If you want to be pedantic, we’ve NEVER declared war on Iraq. Obama’s statement has no more legal meaning than Bush’s “Mission Accomplished.” It’s just rhetoric. If you define war instead as “one country using their military to bomb another,” as many would, Beto is correct.
Beto is right actually. Operation Desert Fox and other operations in the 1990s, there have only been brief periods since Desert Storm that the U.S. war in Iraq has paused.
Beto addressed Iraq. We'll applaud him for that.
- Presidential candidate @BetoORourke started addressing people in Spanish. @KVUE – at Texas Capitol Grounds
- .@BetoORourke talks universal healthcare, legalizing marijuana, higher wages for teachers, reforming gun laws
- Kicking off this campaign for president with our third grassroots rally of the day. We are LIVE from the Texas Capitol in Austin. Tune in now: https://www.facebook.com/betoorourke/videos/437994523603203/ …
- .@BetoORourke officially launched his campaign in his hometown of El Paso this morning. https://kutne.ws/2I1Ytav
- Supported @BetoORourke since his run for senate, and will continue to advocate for him in his run for presidency. Thank you for your charisma and passion to serve for the youth and coming out in Houston!!!! #VIVABETO
- Before speaking at @TexasSouthern today, Democratic candidate for President @BetoORourke met with some of the newly elected African American women (and one man) judges in Harris County. Seventeen swept in during Beto’s senate run.
- “For too long in this country the powerful have maintained their privilege at the expense of the powerless,” Beto O'Rourke says as he kicks off his presidential campaign in his hometown. Story, complete speech video, photo gallery. #OurBorderLife
- @BetoORourke addresses Houston crowd.
- Beto switched to Spanish at the end of his speech in El Paso
The following sites updated:
I'll give DUMBO an A
19 hours ago