Friday, June 16, 2017

Margaret Kimberley's going to UNAC conference





  1. At Penn station. Soon on my way to .
  2. Making News Faking News Great panel last night with and yours truly
  3.   Retweeted
    UNAC Conference 2017 should be a great one!


  1. I should be in bed. I have to go to Richmond VA tomorrow for conference.
  2.   Retweeted
    The NY Times et al. would rather huff and puff against the horrors of fascist leadership than ever let a leftist win high office
  3. Don and I discuss being "Under the Democrats' Bus."
  4. Thanks for watching Netfa.
  5. Rev. Edward Pinkney is free on parole. He never should have been imprisoned but this news is great.
  6. Don't miss my conversation with . So much laughter. Cuz Doug Lain.
  7. A great conversation. If I do say so myself.
  8. My latest conversation with on Trump and other things. Smart people talking.