Sunday, January 27, 2019

David DeGraw is back!

From David DeGraw:



Initial reaction to my 1st podcast is inspiring! As per requests, here is an mp3 download of it:
When you send this file to people, please include a link to my new websiteand/or the new YouTube channel.
Haven’t been able to get back to most email responses yet, please know that I am reading them and your responses, input, advice, requests and support are very much appreciated, so grateful for all the passionate responses!
Also VERY GRATEFUL for people who have been subscribing in support of my work. I will be contacting paid subscribers soon. If it wasn’t for you, I would not be able to do all this work! Seriously, I truly appreciate your support, you are literally the wind beneath my wings ;-)


We noted David DeGraw last night and I'll repost him here:


The rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated… obstacles and adversity fuel our potential. Here’s my first audio podcast… 2 hours to get things started, so much vital info to share while on the trail of our missing trillions… ((Listen Here))
* You can read the full transcript on my new website.
You can also listen to the podcast on my new YouTube channel.

It has been an incredibly challenging past few months. I've had to overcome serious obstacles. Hope you can find some time this weekend to listen to this.
I'm excited to be back in action!

If you appreciate my work, please subscribe or make a one-time donation. Every dollar helps keep me reporting...