Saturday, October 29, 2022

Do you see this homophobic garbage Twitter is pulling?

Ava and I are working on our piece for THIRD this week, and as I noted here, it's going to be on BROS.  So we're pulling up some stuff including what I'd written in snapshots here.  I want you to look at the following and note please the second Tweet:


We're back to BROS and we're back to my marveling over how some people are so uninformed and some are taking part in the backlash without even grasping it.









BROS is the best comedy of 2022. Billy Eichner co-wrote the screenplay and he stars in the film with Luke Macfarlane.  People


Did you see that second Tweet?

Twitter is censoring.  This is what they're censoring (click on "VIEW TWEET" above if you don't believe me):



Of that photo, they say, "The following media includes potentially sensitive content. Change settings"


WTF.


I don't go back to my own stuff most of the time but we're hoping to pull from a lot of stuff previously written so we're not spending over five hours on the piece we're writing.  


But I want it noted, TWITTER is censoring that photo.  Twitter says that photo "includes potentially sensitive content."  


It's outrageous.