Wednesday, November 09, 2022

Caleb Maupin

My time matters to me.  I don't have time for idiots. 


Caleb Maupin has had some interesting commentaries.  I'm sent a video -- that I'm not going to link to -- and it's some dumb ass on 'KRTD MEDIA.'  


Dumb ass.  I'm being kind here.


First off, those eyebrows are disgusting.  You want to laugh at Caleb when you look like that?  Is The  Whore of Frankenstein the look you're going for?  You didn't even draw them on level.  They are disgusting.


More disgusting?


You want to trash Caleb.  Okay, I don't have more than six minutes to waste on you.


In six minutes, you should have been able to tell me what Caleb did and why it was wrong.


Instead, Skank, you're giggling and laughing.  Grow the f**k up.


"MEDIA"?  That's what you're pretending to be.  Stop starting and stopping.  Tell the story.  Grow the hell up.


Third, grow the hell up.  Spanking?  You're going to giggle and make fun of him because he likes to be spanked?  And then you're going to moralize about how he shouldn't tell anyone that?


Grow the hell up.  If someone doesn't want to hear it, they can say so.  


You've made no case for abuse on his part.  But you look like a freak in the six minutes, you mock him and giggle like a child, and then you want to moralize about how no one needs to ever know, keep that detail intimate.


You f**king idiot.  That might not be an intimate detail.  That might be a huge part of his life.


I don't care.  He has every right to talk about it.


And to be honest, a man who wants to be punished is generally speaking a lot less threatening to a woman.  (Or to a man.  I don't know Caleb's sexuality.)  


8:39.  That's how far I made it in the video.  I thought it was six minutes.  8 minutes and 39 seconds and you're so inept that you still can't tell me what's going on but you can stop to tell us what you think of spanking.


Everyone has their kink.  I'm not going to shame someone over what they do with another willing adult.  And I have many friends who are into being spanked -- many male friends.  And there are all sorts of reasons for that -- and we could discuss it in a frank and honest way.


Not sneering and giggling and trying to shame someone.


Dumb Ass, if you own a mirror, look in it because you will feel shame.  Those eye brows are disgusting.  They're not level, they don't look real (because they aren't) and that make you look so pathetic.  


You're referencing a report I can't read because this is what MEDIUM has put up where the story once was:

410

This post is under investigation or was found in violation of the Medium Rules.

There are thousands of stories to read on Medium. Visit our homepage
to find one that’s right for you.


So we've got no proof, we've got nothing.  But you've wasted our time to tell us that (a) someone needed money and slept with Caleb for money and (b) Caleb likes to be spanked.


On (a), I don't have any problem with sex workers.  If two people entered into an oral contract and that contract was fulfilled, that's between them.  You haven't described rape and you haven't described assault.  Sex workers are workers just like anyone else.  


On (b), I'm not bothered that Caleb likes to be spanked or that he likes to talk about it.  For someone like Caleb, it's probably a lifestyle and he has every right to share that with anyone.  And if someone doesn't want to hear it?  They can tell him to shut up, they can say that they don't want to discuss that ever again, they can say, "I need to set a boundary with you . . ."


Maybe it's because I don't draw on thick, disgusting eye brows with what looks to be some form of liquid rubber but I'm not a prude.  


If Caleb's done something wrong, I'll call him out.  But you had over eight minutes of my time, Dumb Ass, and not only did you not make the case, you didn't even try to.  Don't send another video you want me to share here because I won't watch it.  I don't have time to waste.  You wanted to make a case, it should have taken you three minutes tops and then you could have discussed how appalling you find spanking.  


I get it.  You don't have a life.  I do.  And let me repeat: My time matters to me.


Don't bother me with another one of your videos.


Here's a link to Caleb's YOUTUBE channel.  And if you know Caleb take a moment to tell him that this isn't the end of the world and that his desires are just as normal as anyone else and he shouldn't let anyone shame him for what he and another adult do consensually.



 The e-mail address for this site is common_ills@yahoo.com -- and, yes, I know, we were in a holding pattern and nothing has gone up for an hour and a half.  That's because I had to watch eight minutes plus of that nonsense video and then I had to write this.